Project Manager – Aerospace- 6M CONTRACT
Headquartered in the UK, this global engineering group specialising in extreme environment components and smart sub-systems for aerospace, defence and energy markets.
We are partnering with a global engineering group who manufacture extreme environment products for aerospace, defence and energy markets. Employing over 11,000 people across manufacturing facilities in Asia, Europe, North America, with regional bases in India and the Middle East.
Project Manager- Loughborough
The role of Project Manager is to manage multiple projects across the manufacturing facility. This opportunity sits within the Manufacturing Strategy and Integration department reporting directly to the Programme Manager and responsible for the successful transition of a large manufacturing site which specialises in varied aerospace focused products.
The successful applicant will be responsible for multiple/individual project deliveries with respect to performance with specific deliverables.
- To ensure all assigned projects are properly planned, budgeted organised, directed, monitored and controlled to safely meet customer requirements and agreed timescales and company objectives;
• To ensure project management activity is carried out in accordance with procedures;
• To manage all assigned project activity within the business through a multi-functional project team to could include Comms, HR, finance, engineering, manufacturing, production, procurement and facilities;
• Generate reports and update KPIs;
• Develop the detailed transfer plan by part number, process and machines with the sending site;
• Support the site’s functional members to implement the Functional Leads guidelines;
• Coordinates the last article and first article inspection reviews
• To be the prime customer point of contact manage relationships with all stakeholders and service providers;
Key skills and competencies required:
- Bachelor’s Degree or PMI/ PRINCE2 certification or equivalent experience
• Experienced within project management and experience as a Project Manager
• Demonstrable experience of scheduling projects within Microsoft Project is essential.
• Experience of Microsoft Office package would be desirable.
• Prior experience in automotive or aerospace transition project is a must.
• Have the ability to maintain flexibility and be adaptable to the ever-changing needs of the company.
• Have the ability to prioritize workload and complete tasks on a timely basis
• Requires strong interpersonal communications (written and verbal) with a positive attitude and ability to motivate others
• Self-motivated with the ability to produce accurate work under pressure while continuing to meet set deadlines
• Transitions / Change experience of moving site or capability (People, plant, product or process)
• Understanding of metal machining processes would be desirable.
Terms and Conditions
At Charteris our approach is different and that makes all the difference. We have developed a model that challenges the out-of-date methodologies and fee structures of traditional recruitment firms. All our fee structures are bespoke and dependant on our client’s needs. Get in touch and lets discuss how we can help you. email@example.com
Charteris Global Search are committed to protecting the privacy of our candidates, clients and users of our website. We want to provide a safe and secure user experience. We will ensure that the information you submit to us via our website or email is only used for the purposes set out in this policy.
The Information We Collect and How We Use It
CGSmay collect your personal details, including but not limited to your name and contact details (together with your e-mail address) and other relevant information from your CV. On occasions this may also include - sensitive personal information such as details of criminal convictions and ethnic origin. This information is held, used and disclosed by us as follows:
- to provide our services to you;
- to maintain our business relationship, where you are a user of our website, a client or candidate;
- to enable you to submit your CV for general applications and to apply for specific jobs. Please see the separate section on your CV below which outlines additional uses and disclosures;
- to match your details with job vacancies, to assist us in finding a position that is most suitable for you and to send your personal information (including sensitive personal information) to clients in order to apply for jobs;
- to answer your enquiries;
- to fulfil contractual obligations with our clients
- to trusted third parties where we have retained them to provide services that you or our clients have requested, such as reference, qualification and criminal reference checking services (as required), verification of the details you have provided from third party sources, psychometric evaluations or skills tests. These third parties comply with similar and equally stringent undertakings of privacy and confidentiality as CGS.
- to third parties who perform functions on our behalf and who also provide services to us, such as professional advisors, IT consultants carrying out testing and development work on our business technology systems, research and mailing houses and function co-ordinators. These third parties comply with similar undertakings of privacy and confidentiality as CGS.
- If CGS merges with or is acquired by another business or company, we may share personal information with the new owners of the business or company and their advisors and if this happens, you will be sent notice of such event;
- We may also release personal information to regulatory or law enforcement agencies, if they require us to do so. We will also disclose your information where we are permitted and requested to do so by law and
- we may also seek your consent to collect, hold, use and disclose your personal information for any other purpose not listed above.
Curriculum vitae ("CV")
After submitting your CV by email or through a third-party job site to which we subscribe, your CV will be stored in the CGSdatabase and will be accessible by CGSrecruitment consultants in the UK.
You can update your CV at any time, simply by emailing your new CV. Your old CV will automatically be archived providing the submission details remain the same (for example you submit both CVs using the same email address or you advise the relevant contact of your new submission).
You have the right at any time to ask us for a copy of the information supplied by you that we hold. We may ask you to verify your identity and for more information about your request. We also have the right to charge an administrative fee for this service. Where we are legally permitted to do so, we may refuse your request and will give you reasons for doing so.
If you would like to make a request for information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. You also have the right to ask the team to stop using your information. However, if this involves a request for deletion of your file, please be aware that we may not be required or able to do so, particularly where your file also holds information about our clients or financial information that we need to keep for periods of up to six years, i.e. that relate to tax matters. Where we are unable to comply with your request we will provide reasons for failing to do so.
If, at any time, you have questions or concerns about CGS online privacy commitment, please feel free to e-mail us at email@example.com
If you have any enquires you can firstname.lastname@example.org Or write to:
The Old Vicarage, Market Street, Castle Donington. Derbyshire. De74 2JB