We’re cycling 500miles in 7days for charity!#Spinforsmartworks
We are going to be Spinning for Smart Works on the run up to International Women’s Day (8th March) to raise money for Smart Works Birmingham.
Smart works offer a FREE life-changing service to help women with the confidence, self-belief and the practical tools they require to succeed at interview and start a new chapter of their life.
We are aiming for up to 500 miles in five days which is a tough challenge. It is the equivalent distance between the five cities where the Smart Works service is available.
We will be starting off our Journey on the 2nd of March at Evisa Personal Fitness Club Swadlincote at around 10:30am and will be streaming live to our facebook page which you can find on the link below:
For our first session, we will competitively Spinning until we drop!
For each place, we will personally donate a further:
1st: A rest!
The remaining miles will be either recorded at home/the gym or at Work!
With your support we can help Smart Works expand in these areas and open in new ones!
Click here for our just giving page!
Terms and Conditions
At Charteris our approach is different and that makes all the difference. We have developed a model that challenges the out-of-date methodologies and fee structures of traditional recruitment firms. All our fee structures are bespoke and dependant on our client’s needs. Get in touch and lets discuss how we can help you. email@example.com
Charteris Global Search are committed to protecting the privacy of our candidates, clients and users of our website. We want to provide a safe and secure user experience. We will ensure that the information you submit to us via our website or email is only used for the purposes set out in this policy.
The Information We Collect and How We Use It
CGSmay collect your personal details, including but not limited to your name and contact details (together with your e-mail address) and other relevant information from your CV. On occasions this may also include - sensitive personal information such as details of criminal convictions and ethnic origin. This information is held, used and disclosed by us as follows:
- to provide our services to you;
- to maintain our business relationship, where you are a user of our website, a client or candidate;
- to enable you to submit your CV for general applications and to apply for specific jobs. Please see the separate section on your CV below which outlines additional uses and disclosures;
- to match your details with job vacancies, to assist us in finding a position that is most suitable for you and to send your personal information (including sensitive personal information) to clients in order to apply for jobs;
- to answer your enquiries;
- to fulfil contractual obligations with our clients
- to trusted third parties where we have retained them to provide services that you or our clients have requested, such as reference, qualification and criminal reference checking services (as required), verification of the details you have provided from third party sources, psychometric evaluations or skills tests. These third parties comply with similar and equally stringent undertakings of privacy and confidentiality as CGS.
- to third parties who perform functions on our behalf and who also provide services to us, such as professional advisors, IT consultants carrying out testing and development work on our business technology systems, research and mailing houses and function co-ordinators. These third parties comply with similar undertakings of privacy and confidentiality as CGS.
- If CGS merges with or is acquired by another business or company, we may share personal information with the new owners of the business or company and their advisors and if this happens, you will be sent notice of such event;
- We may also release personal information to regulatory or law enforcement agencies, if they require us to do so. We will also disclose your information where we are permitted and requested to do so by law and
- we may also seek your consent to collect, hold, use and disclose your personal information for any other purpose not listed above.
Curriculum vitae ("CV")
After submitting your CV by email or through a third-party job site to which we subscribe, your CV will be stored in the CGSdatabase and will be accessible by CGSrecruitment consultants in the UK.
You can update your CV at any time, simply by emailing your new CV. Your old CV will automatically be archived providing the submission details remain the same (for example you submit both CVs using the same email address or you advise the relevant contact of your new submission).
You have the right at any time to ask us for a copy of the information supplied by you that we hold. We may ask you to verify your identity and for more information about your request. We also have the right to charge an administrative fee for this service. Where we are legally permitted to do so, we may refuse your request and will give you reasons for doing so.
If you would like to make a request for information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. You also have the right to ask the team to stop using your information. However, if this involves a request for deletion of your file, please be aware that we may not be required or able to do so, particularly where your file also holds information about our clients or financial information that we need to keep for periods of up to six years, i.e. that relate to tax matters. Where we are unable to comply with your request we will provide reasons for failing to do so.
If, at any time, you have questions or concerns about CGS online privacy commitment, please feel free to e-mail us at email@example.com
If you have any enquires you can firstname.lastname@example.org Or write to:
The Old Vicarage, Market Street, Castle Donington. Derbyshire. De74 2JB